His full name is Hawreh Qadir Rasul, on the 28th of February 1966 he was born in Goizha district of Sulaymaniyah.
his grandfather (Rasul Mahmood) known as (Rasula Xra) during the twenties of the 20th century he moved to Sulaymaniyah from Pishdar, he worked as a bricklayer, craftsman and gardener to pay for his families living.
his father Qadir Rasul Mahmood was born in Sulaymaniyah, he used to work as construction manager, later he worked as a contractor, he has built most of the public baths of Sulaymaniyah and Cinema Dilshad was built by him, unfortunately he has passed away.
his mother Qumri Shamaii was also born in Sulaymaniyah, her father (Hama Shamaii) during the thirties of the 20th century moved from Sharazoor to Sulaymaniyah, he used to work as a cloth seller and tobacco merchant.
Place of residence and his family
On 5th of march 1992 Hawre Bakhawan left Kurdistan and went to Syria then to Lebanon finally he settled in Netherland and has been living there ever since with his wife (Banaz Jola) and have two kids a boy and a girl with names (Mitan and Artin).
-He finished his primary and high school focusing on literary studies in Sulaymaniyah.
- In 1984 he started studying law at the faculty of law and politics of Mosul university, in 1986 because he refused to attend summer military training of the invader Ba’ath regime, he was suspended for two years form his studies. He started his studies again in 1988 and in 1990 he graduated from the law faculty, in the same year he became a lawyer after some time he quit his job as a lawyer.
- He has got licentiate of IT from Netherland.
- He has attended tens of trainings and has many certificates in : IT, management of information, management of projects and IT projects related to juridical and law matters that are related to international courts.
Writing and journalism
From a young he liked to write and read poems but until now he hasn’t published a single line of poetry. During the summer of 1978 a part of their house was burned sadly it included the notebook that he wrote poems in, after that accident he stopped writing poems .
After he started an intense reading on the history and politics, he wrote his first research concerning history in 1986, he hid the notebook that contained that research with his diary of the time that he was a Peshmerga in (Shama) village in Sharazoor, however unfortunately they were lost and he never got them again.
During the mid of eighties he became a member of PASOK both as an Organizer and a Peshmerga. In PASOK he was known with the code name (Amanj), sometimes he was very active and sometimes not so much, he left PASOK before PASOK joined forces with some other parties.
For 12 years he had been an employee of United Nations organization, his last rank in the international criminal court of the Hague was manager of the support unit of the court.
1. A research on the Kurdish uprising of the spring of 1991 in the south of Kurdistan - first edition - Netherlands - 1994.
2. Project of the Kurdish national party - first edition – Netherlands - 1994. Second edition – Netherlands - 1995. Third edition - Erbil - 2002- media newspaper publications- offset publishing house in Erbil.
3. Kurdistan...is the first homeland of the Sumerians - first edition – Netherlands - 1996. Second edition- Aras publishing house - Erbil Kurdistan - publisher of the ministry of education - order number: 91-2003.
4. Hawrenama for the history of Kurd and Kurdistan ( the first scientific chronology for the Kurds and Kurdistan) - first edition - Sardam publication house - series (16) - Roon publisher - Sulaymaniyah – 1999.
5. Why not the Kurdish flag?! Until when?! - first edition - Sardam publication house - series (117) - Sulaymaniyah - 2001.
6. The day of revolution or the day of terror - first edition - October 2003 - ministry of culture publisher - order number : 301 - Kurdistan - Erbil.
7. The scattered words - part 1 - sum of 100 articles and writings that were published in between 1995 and 2005 that were published in the Kurdish and foreign newspapers and online websites - order number (1994) of (2008) - Sima publisher - 2009 - Kurdistan - Sulaymaniyah.
8. The scattered words - part 2 - electronic publishing.
9. The scattered words - part 3 - electronic publishing.
10. The scattered words - part 4 - electronic publishing.
11. Kazhik literature - collection of Kazhik publications - electronic publishing.
12. The comparisons of life - its a comparative contemplation toward nationalism - 2009 - electronic publishing.
13. Thus i red the constitution - some juridical, linguistic and logical critics and notes toward the constitution project of Kurdistan regional government - 2009 - electronic publishing .
14. Kurdish language, adapt it to 0 and 1 - 2014 - electronic publishing.
15. The role of shangal issue for the advancement of the Kurdish case - 2016 - electronic publishing.
16. An Arabic translation of The role of Shangal issue for the advancement of the Kurdish case - translated by Miran Hussain - 2018 – an Arabic translation.
17. Me and Kurdism; ( an introduction for discussion about the Kurdish nationalism legends) - 2018 - electronic publishing.
He has participated in tens of archival projects that are published on Kurdipedia. ( look at the related linked materials - library)
And has published many articles, essays and researches in the Kurdish and foreign newspapers and websites from 1995 until now.
in 2008 he founded the Kurdipedia organization.